About us

My photo
"Aku bukan blogger tapi aku hanya seorang pendosa yang mencari jalan perubahan menuju redha Allah S.W.T."

25 October 2016

It's my birthday

Assalamualaikum.


Today, 25th October 2016.

Firstly, I want to said thank you to my mom for enduring the pain to bring me into this world.

Then, thank you to my girls and my friends for standing by my side when times get hard, thank you for making me laugh when I didn't even want to smile.

Many thanks for all the wishes and blessings on my birthday. I am so grateful to the people in my life who love me and very thankful to those people for giving me a second chance.

Dear Allah, thank you for my life. I don't tell you enough but I am so thankful for everything that I am blessed with.

I am another year older, wiser and more grateful. I'm getting old but still feel young. Age is a matter of feelings not years. So, get a life bebeh!

Happy birthday to me. 😆

Me,
Leenz

No comments:

Post a Comment