About us

My photo
"Aku bukan blogger tapi aku hanya seorang pendosa yang mencari jalan perubahan menuju redha Allah S.W.T."

29 November 2016

My girl ; Alfie

Assalamualaikum.

Dear Alfie,

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. Anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.

But, we couldn't be laugh together anymore when I get married soon. I will leave you. I will not be there for you when you need me. I don't want to be like that. I want to be with you forever but who I am to fight my fate, my destiny?

If tomorrow never comes, I'm sorry for all the mean things I might have said. For all the things I did or I didn't do. I'm sorry if I ever ignored you. I'm sorry if I ever made you feel bad or put you down. I'm sorry, okay?

If we don't talk anymore, it doesn't mean that I've forgotten about you, it doesn't mean that I no longer care. I still do. I do my best to make sure that you always happy. But even everything's changed, I just want you to know that I'm still here. I'll still lend you my shoulders and my ears. I don't care what time is it, what I'm doing. Don't be hesitate to talk to me when you need me. I will miss your laugh, your potpetpotpet, your anger. I will miss everything about us.

Thanks for always listening to me, supporting me, and encouraging me. You're my bestfriend ever and I want you to know how much I love and appreciate you. Thanks you for being such a good friend for me.

With love,
LZS

No comments:

Post a Comment