About us

My photo
"Aku bukan blogger tapi aku hanya seorang pendosa yang mencari jalan perubahan menuju redha Allah S.W.T."

8 November 2016

I don't care

Assalamualaikum



My mind sometimes is killing me.

I think it's funny that people who treat me like shit get offended when I finally do the same to them. People can be so cruel.

Nothing annoys me more than when someone expects me to be okay with something that they wouldn't be okay if I did it. Just don't let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead, use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them.

No, I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed. There's a difference.

Just for you know, anger doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything. Choosing not to act on an angry impulse and to feel the pain that lies beneath it is a very courageous thing to do. Anger is nothing more than an outward expression of hurt, tear, and frustration.

I always find time for the things that make me feel happy to be alive. From the outside looking in, it's hard to understand. From the inside looking out, it's hard to explain.

However, I am thankful for all those difficult people in my life, they have shown me exactly who I do not want to be.

Lao Tzu said; "The best fighter is never angry."

I am so sorry for existing.

Me,
Leenz

No comments:

Post a Comment